Lilies are toxic to cats

20130430-130727.jpg

LILIES ARE TOXIC TO CATS.
Sadly, ( indescribably sad) I did not know this. Last year my cat baby Jude died of kidney failure due to Lilies.
I was so ashamed that I did not know. But recently someone else had the same thing happen (thankfully the kitten is going to be ok)
Unlike in America, Australia do not have warning labels on flowers.
So please repost this / tell as many people/ florists as possible, so it doesn’t happen to anyone else.

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s

%d bloggers like this: